Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sample for shop.

 Hi all,
This is what I have been working on . DD Jennie brought me a pattern and fabric to make a sample for the quilt shop. Well for 2 one is done. I did it yesterday. The other pattern is pieced. They are both in a pattern from Thimbleberries by Lynette Jensen called Basket Block Runners. 
  

To tell you the truth I am not a great fan of Thimbleberries. But I think this pattern would be so nice in Spring -Easter colors and a flat flower on it. Oh and no buttons.

I plan to get the other one done by the weekend.
When making samples it's all about the fabrics and patterns at the shop. Not what I like.
It's a good thing I love my DD Jennie because I don't do things unless I like the fabrics and pattern as a rule.

The runner turned out very nice. They do a good job at Thimbleberries with their patterns.

We are having our monthly Orchard Quilt meeting today so I have to pack up 1/2 the house to go.
We are having a heat wave it's +22 and only 10:30 AM.
It's so nice in here. My feet aren't freezing this morning.
Stay happy and quilt something! Flicsha

No comments: