Tuesday, March 17, 2015

One thing and another.

 My little baskets are to be prizes at the next quilt meeting here in Orchard. they are made  with left over Happy Blocks for a on line quilt group I belong to . I love using up left overs and scraps.
 I made a doz. of these for Easter gifts to friends and family. Jennie gave me the fabrics she had left for a project. They are nice and bright for Easter Mug rugs.
I made all my quilters a Shamrock pin for ST Pat's day. I hope they are wearing the green to day!!
The small quilt was the project for March meeting at quilt group. WE are all paper piecing . They will bring the star back made into something. I just made mine into a small or mini quilt.
 My Secret Sister in a on line quilt group sent me some 2 1/2 " sq's. this month.
I made my jar wrap for my tea in the mornings. ( It's very hot) I still have some sq's. left so I will be having fun playing with them.

No comments: