Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sew A Long.

 I am hosting a sew a long in my Quick Quilt Sat. group on Facebook. Here are the fabrics I picked out.
 I have a wide variety of white on whites.  But not enough of one to make the quilt so I went controlled scrappy for this project.
 I pulled red and greens I liked . So yes this is a Christmas quilt. But you could use any fabrics you liked I think it would be great in Aunt Gracie's or batiks or what every you like.


 This is as far as I have got but give me a few days.
My art quilt group on the 15th of every month had numbers as the team. This is my birthday month so I made my self a quick birthday card .  They said to use important numbers  this year it's 67.
I have been working on Christmas gifts and other things . Her is a Coca-Cola quilt for my Aunt Bonny. She love and collects Coca-Cola things.
Keep quilting . Flicsha

No comments: