Friday, November 13, 2009

one more on the 13th

Hi! It's Friday the 13th! Yes it was a day! I cut 5 FQ's wrong. So I down sized then I cut some others wrong. I mixed and matched and made do. I sewed fabric inside out. Well you get it by now everything I tried to do was not right today. It should have only taken 2 hours at the most but it took all day. I hope the person that gets it for Christmas enjoys it.
Thanks everyone for you input. I am with you Linda. I think this is the last one for me but I do have the 5 FQ's miss cut and going to give myself a challenge to see what I can do with them.

2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Yeppers, it was Friday the 13th all right. I tried to merge two genealogy files and wound up loosing everything I entered since March. I could have sworn I backed up on Saturday Or Sunday night after I added some data. Must not have hit the right button.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Boy, that quilt must really go fast together. You are quilting up a storm girl! Way to go! All I got done was a little vessel this week. lol