Monday, October 18, 2010

What a handsome fellow!

This handsome fellow was on the rail this morning to greet me at 6:30. He was so cold he couldn't move. He is about 2 in. or so long and when he opens his wings to fly he has a very nice color of reddish orange in side them. . I nudged and poked to get him to open them but no luck. it was to cold for him. Now me I thought it was just right outside this morning as I enjoyed the morning and my chi tea!!! You can go to My DD Jennie's blog to see the latest on the $$$pit of ours. jenniferquilts.blogspot.com
The girls ( my DD and 2 grand D's) worked very hard on Sat.

4 comments:

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

Jennie mentioned a new roof on your $$$pit. DH and Clif spread many buckets of tar up there, probably 5 yrs. ago, to try and seal up the leaks, so I hope he did put a new roof on it after that, or the fixes will only be temporary. It's a neat old building & I hope you can do something with it.

prahlad said...

Part Time Jobs | Online Data Entry Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com


Are You looking for a part time or full time home Job? Grab your data entry operator seat at visionjobcare.com– Internet’s No. online data entry job site. Vacancy is opened worldwide. Excellent payouts and incentives to the right candidate. Salary is $15000+ P.M.
For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit Us at http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

savda said...

Your blog look nice. Thanks you for your sharing.
Please take a look at my blog www.khmer-visit.blogspot.com,

Susan said...

*shivers* ok the bug creeped me out. The pumkin was cute though.