Monday, September 30, 2013

Sue's apron and a black and red bag

 It's so nice this time of year . On Air Con. or heat needed. Over the week end I did a apron for my DS Sue. I hope she likes it . She loves pink . The print fabric has shades of pink but I pulled the blues out with the buttons. I didn't have pink buttons.
 I made this shoulder bag a little larger than the others . I had this quilt block left over from a quilt I made years ago. it was time to give it a home. The quilt I made went to Waco, TX. A few years ago.
My DGD Kristin went for a internship  there for a month 2 Summers ago. She stayed with a lady there and it was a thank you gift to her for housing Kristin while there. The bag is 9" X 11". A nice size for shopping. Not to heavy. It will hold billfold and keys and what you need while shopping.

No comments: