Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pouches & Quilts

 Hi All,
It's shop hop time in Nebraska. It starts tomorrow. DD Jennie has had me sewing up quilts for it this week.  The shops have fabric to go with the shop hop. It's called Wild about Nebraska.  It's a 1/2 log cabin with corner stones.
Spike is such a ham!
The bottom photo is another version of  the pattern.
 In a Flickr group They are having a theme of cell phone or tablet  pouches. These are 2 I have made for my reader and Kindle.
 I am off to the quilt shop with Jennie today to finish the Wild quilt binding. and some other things before tomorrow.
I really don't like to sew for other things . I prefer to sew things I like or want to do. I find it hard to put my best effort in it when I don't like something.
Stay quilting and sew something FUN! Flicsha

1 comment:

Amy DeCesare said...

Great batik projects! I love the way your Kindle cover and pouch match as a set together!