Monday, January 28, 2008

What we did Sunday!


Here is a sample of Iris paper folding, I tried with fabric . It worked very well.
Jennie, Sara and I spent Sunday afternoon making paper folded hearts.
It was fun to try but I don't think I would like to do a lot of it!
Sara really enjoyed it . She got 2 done and desided to send one to her Uncle Kelsey for Valentines Day.
I am working on 5 Dresden Plate blocks for a row robin. I hope to get them done today, and ready to send off.
Aunt Gracie fabrics are some thing I usually don't work with so it will be fun to see what comes back to me. It's all ways a challenge when I do row or round robins as you never know what you are going to get from the other people. It makes me work with fabrics I would not work with ordinarily.

1 comment:

Barb's Blurbs said...

Hi Flicsha...taking the time to look back at your older posts...the Iris Folding is quite interesting...did you do it like paper piecing? I am constantly amazed by all the new techniques I'm discovering through the Yahoo groups!

Barb