Thursday, June 18, 2009

We had sun shine!

We have had a lot of cloudy days lately and rain. The rain is great but I need some sun shine once in a while.
I have been having some trouble with my neck and shoulder so I haven't got a lot of sewing done lately. My neck is better but my shoulder is not doing well.
I hate it! Getting old is not a good time. It seems like there is all ways something wrong some where on my body! I really don't mind gray hair, or a not so good shape any more but the hurting in joints and thing is for the birds!! It's just not easy to be a old lady!!!
I hope to get back to my sewing machine soon. Let the sun shine in!!!

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

We're not getting older, we're getting BETTER!! There's more of us to love!! Repeat that mantra until you believe it. LOL As the baby boomer generation ages the pain reliever companies will flourish. Maybe we should buy stock, everything else seems to have gone to hell.