Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A productive week end.

 Yes I did  some sewing this week end. I was feeling productive. This is a little embroidery of Spike. It looks just like him. It was thread intensive. It took over a hour to  stitch out.
 Above is a table runner Jennie did I put the binding on it last night. Made from our Christmas scraps.
 I got 2 sewing machine pad/pockets done also. One for me (above) and one for my Pen Pal Becky form Tennessee.
I will keep the black one to go in my sewing caddy/case  with my little back machine. It's my traveling machine.
 They aren't hard to make I just use the fabrics that I have and adjust  the size to fit my fabric on hand. It just takes a little time to play.
Now on to finishing a wall hanging. I have it 1/2 quilted. Maybe today?
Keep creating and quilting .   Flicsha

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Seems to me you are always productive. The Spike picture is perfect.