Monday, May 18, 2015

Things!

 This is a challenge from a group I am in . It was paper piecing this month. It's dew on the 15th of each month. I did it on the evening of the 15th and posted it. Just under the wire.
I call it flying South. There is all kinds of weather they face in their trip South.  The piece is 5" x 7". I think that is the size for each month. The next theme  is barn quilts. It's more of a mixed media art quilt Group.
 DD Jenny needed a graduation gift for a friend daughter.  She whipped this up on Sat. went to the Graduation Sunday.
Last minute is Jennie's middle name.
It's been a busy 3 weeks with Prom and graduation . I finished Sara's duffle bag today a week late but it's done now in time for her to head to Bible camp. She is doing activities  this year. She will be there off and on for most of the Summer.
It's kind of cool here but that's better than real hot weather.
Keep making things and sewing!! Flicsha

No comments: