Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am back!

Hi all,
I have been off line for some time as of Tuesday I am back on line.
I have been here in Florida for 2 months now and finally starting to get settled.
I have been doing some sewing . I finished 5 quilt tops and sent them to DD Jennie to quilt.
She sends me a care package ever so often with things to work on. All the UFO's I have in my life she has lots to choose from.
I am hoping she gets my sewing machine shipped soon so I can start on Christmas things.
When I first got here I didn't like it at all it was so hot and humid but now it's great! It's in the 70's and the humidity is down . This last week has been just perfect.
Not a bad place to spend the winter!!

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Welcome back.
Some perfect weather would be nice. We're having gloom and rain/snow again today. Hibernation is a real possibility.