Saturday, October 24, 2009

Navarre, FL.

This is the Island on the other side of the bridge from me. It's all Hotels and vacation rentals and a public beach. This is the bridge that takes you to the Island. Navarre bridge.
It was about 8:00 this morning and cool the little sea birds were no moving well yet.

These were all taken from the park by the bridge this morning. It promises to be a nice day.


I go out to breakfast on Sat. mornings. Just for a change from the rest of the week. I leave everyone sleeping and leave between 6:30 and 7:00. I even got to stop at a rummage sale one of the many Churches was having. My big finds were 4 knitted dish cloths and a laundry basket. I spent $1.50.



1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

If you hadn't said where the pictures were taken I might have guessed Insel Fehmarn in northern Germany, with the bridge & high rise hotels and all on the water. (In the summer, of course.)

Your weather looks a lot more promising than ours today. I thought it was supposed to be sunny but so far it's just gray & gloomy again.