Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My birthday surprise

DD Jennie sent my sewing machine and other sewing things , fabric and my quilt she finished for me for my Birthday the 25 th of this month. what a nice surprise it was in the bottom of the box!!Of coarse I had to bind it before I could use it . But that was just fine I did it last night while watching an old movie with my DA Gladys.
I had the 2 boxes Jennie sent unpacked and the machine was humming all afternoon. I am so happy to have my sewing machine I think you could say it's my best friend. I missed it everyday . The last 2 months have been long ones with out it.

2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!! I know it's a few days late, but I'm not very good at keeping track of things like that.

Dotti said...

Well Happy Birthday, and welcome back to blogging!


http://piecefulmusings.blogspot.com