Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Little of this and that!

 My DGD Kristin and her 2 roommates have a apartment in Seattle . They have a very small dinning table so I made them 2 table toppers for the table. My Halloween was very limited  All I had was the black fabric They are all just starting out so not much $$ for decorations.
 Here is the sewing machine pad with pockets  a Christmas gift. Along with the sewing machine cover I made and finished on Friday.
 My soon to be new Daughter in law Wanted a apron made out of a men's shirt like the others I have made. She said her favorite color was orange. This is what I came up with. It was hard finding something orange so I went with khaki green shirt. I had a green with orange fabric so that's what I went with. I added orange buttons. We get the shirts at thrift shops and the Goodwill. Some are $.50 to $1.75.
We
 
 

Now to make a shit apron for my soon to be grand-daughter. She likes purple?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I really like your blog! :)
If you are interested about life in Russia, follow me! http://heartofsiberia.blogspot.com