Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes It's All Most That Time.

Hi, The weather here is just great this time of year I wish it could be like this all the time.
I did a quick little Halloween trade in my Sew Good Friends yahoo group. We had to make something you sew, put in some candy and one other thing. It was a good project for me after my tooth was pulled. I had to sit still for a day or so. So I did the embroidery that day. I also added a fun little pumpkin . You press the face and it lights up and blinks.
I got this embroidery pattern a some years ago and made myself one. I love mine so I thought it would make a good gift. I am not good at embroidery but I do a primitive back stitch and on something like this it works.

1 comment:

Barb's Blurbs said...

I love the simplicity of the embroidery!