Monday, September 29, 2008

Swaping my Stash

I spent the morning getting my packets done for my Swap Your Stash Group. There are 8 of us and I am the last one in the group. I planed to have it done and in the mail a few days ago. But my tooth had other ideas. It's now gone so now I am playing catch up. I went to my cutting table and pulled things off of it. Some small pieces of Linda's great hand dyed Fabrics. My favorite fabrics Batiks, and a couple of other prints that were on the table. Some mini lime green rick rack and some funky yarn. I added some mixed beads I got from My DC Gayla in Arizona. She has a Silver Jewelry Shop and she sends me her odds and ends. I love the bright colors. Now I have to figure out what I can make with it!
I sent it off to everyone today in the mail. It will be interesting to see what they make out of it.

No comments: