Wednesday, January 1, 2014

More UFO's

 I decided to work on the pillow cases for Cook Children's Hospital in Dallas , TX. they have a web sit to go to for info on this.
I have time between when the machine dose the embroidery so I started to work on some fans DD Jennie traded on the Internet a long time ago. She knows I like fans and Dresden plate blocks and quilts so she gave them to me. I have some white on white so I will use it to place the fans on. After that I am not sure of what I will do with the blocks yet. This one will take a little more time to finish.
But 1st I will do the 9 pillow cases I have to finish. Then I will get to work in earnest on my fan quilt.

 I am putting sweet dreams on the cases as a good wish for all the sick children.
I think it's a good way to start the new year. Giving to someone else.
Keep warm and Keep sewing. Flicsha

No comments: