Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Projects for Today

This is a heart shaped yo-yo. I found the pattern on the internet. I should have made my heart a little bigger. I just used a scrap I had by the sewing machine. It's just one of those fun things to make.
This is Needle keeper I found on the internet. (free pattern) It came from Pattern Bee the address is www.patternbee.com go to free stuff and you will find it.
I made some changes when I made this one. I did mine by machine and I put thin cardboard in the middle of the front and back and added a button to the front. This would be a fun hand project but if I can try it on the sewing machine I am going to. It makes it a fast sample.


This is a hotpad I made for a swap a while back. I think it gets the point across, that I want to make very well.

It's very cold out. It was -9 when I got up and it's only going to get around 7 or 8 above today. Where is Spring?



1 comment:

Jo said...

I like the heart needle keeper,looks like a good make and take project. Wouldn't take much "stuff" to make these.