Saturday, May 24, 2008

I am still here!

Hi . It's been a while. I have had the bug. It put me down for a few days but I feel better today. I slept for 2 days and had 2 napes today. I get tired easy.
So I did get some sewing done today. I could sit and watch my sewing machine work. Just set the pattern and let the machine do the rest. I love the embroidery machine.
We have had lots of rain here. With thunder and lighting. I think it's supposed to rain off and on all week end. D dog Teddy and I watched it rain buckets this afternoon.



I did this set for a trade in my Sew Good Friends yahoo group. The theme was Summer.
Then I made 4 potholders for prizes for the week long Sewing Bee we had all week on a Yahoo quilting group Stash Builders. I donated 2 for prizes and one for the hostess and one for DD Jennie. I put every ones name on theirs.

No comments: