Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mono printing?

I had a hour this morning to play and try mono printing. That's this months challenge in one of my groups. The colors I used don't show up well in the photo. They are pearly and luminescent.
It reminded me of finger painting so that's what I did.
This is what is called a learning experience!

Now to figure out something to make with it. The paper I used to put the paint on is neat. I am going to keep it and use it for wrapping paper. It turned out better than the fabric.

We got more rain tonight and more coming. Thing are pretty soggy here. We haven't got our garden in yet. I went and got plants for it after work tonight. I thought if it did hail I may not get y. Everyone will be replanting. That happen one year to use we all got hail and had to replant gardens and it was very hard to find plants to replant with.

No comments: