Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Orphan Any?

Little Orphan Any is the name of a round robin that I have been participating in. I added the yellow, cat tracks and red. We had to add 3" to all sides. I left the sides a little big so the next person had a little play. She can trim it down to fit her round.
This one I added the purple and teal. I was not as happy with how it went together as the cat one. But I think the owner will like it.
I got mine back and now to find time to quilt it.
It's nit what I usually do it's in red and black. I thought it would be a change. It came out well.
DGD didn't make it today to do pillow cases. She has a cold or something? Not feeling well what ever it is. So I had time to get these done. They will go out in the morning mail to the next person.

No comments: