Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Swap Your Stash- Post Cards

The green beans are on now DD Jennie and Don picked them and I snapped them all. Now Jennie is going to can them. We hope to get enough to make dilled green beans everyone here loves them. Everything will taste so go this winter.

Yes I know I am getting a head of my self. It's not fall yet. This is this month's swap your stash stuff I received from Mary in one of my Yahoo groups.
Think they turned out well. I still have things from her package and maybe later will use the rest in something. I love this swap. It's only once a month and there are 8 of use . We only have Sept. and Oct. left. I will be sending my stuff out the 1st of Oct.
I am going to hate to see this swap end. I have enjoyed getting the packages every month and trying to decide what to make and do with them.

No comments: