Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Christmas!

I made 2 of these. Well I started them a year or 2 before and found them in a bag. The holly and berries were cut out ready to iron on the background. Everything was there even the backing.So I thought it was time to get them done and find a new home for them this Christmas.
This table runner was in the same box as the 1st 2 runners. The only thing it is even older I did it at a retreat that I went to about 5 or 6 years ago. The top was all done so I found some backing and batting and quilted it . Now it can have a new home. I only took a photo of 1/2 of it. so it's fairly long. All 3 of the runners will make a nice early Christmas gift for someone.

I did 3 of these for gifts and one is all ready gone to Jane a quilting friend. I put it in the Door prise for my quilt group and she won it.
I think we all hope for peace on earth!! That would be the greatest gift we could have!
I am still sewing bindings on all of my 28 mug rugs. I am almost 1/2 way Thur with them.


No comments: