Sunday, November 23, 2008

Still working on Water Bottle carrers

I cut 12 WBC's out and got them ready to sew Sat.
It was a power sewing day. I made 2 of each print so 6 down 6 more to go in this round. I am going to have to take count and see how many more after the 12 I have to make. I hope I am getting close. I also Embroidered 5 bookmarks and 10 more Christmas ornaments. And cut out a chair caddy for a friend. Now to try and get them all edged, stuffed, and finished. Time is getting away with me. I have to work a lot this week so my progress will be slow.
The weather here is nice in the 40's today and some sunshine.

2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

You know I enjoy your blog so head on over to mine at http://www.quiltinlibrarylady.blogspot.com for a little surprise.

Linda

Unknown said...

I really like the water bottle carrier idea. Sure would make good gift for friends and runners.
Nice blog