Friday, June 6, 2008

All Most Invisible

That's what I call this. I made this for a ugly fabric challenge. The fabric I used for this is the binding,the inside arc, and the large part of the New Your B. block. We had to use the NYB block and the ugly fabric and try to make it wonderful and so you don't really see it. This one below is close to the true colors of the quilt.
If you look close you can see my lizards in the 4 corner blocks. They are trying to be invisible. The guys are having a party in the center. They are the god of fertility, of the earth and are also called the trickster.
I am heading out in the morning to see my mother and some old Friends. I haven't been back to see them in 4 years and I only live 185 miles from them. I will be back on Monday afternoon.
I hoe it's a nice week end.

No comments: