Sunday, June 15, 2008

Out of the Blue

I have been doing thing for my demo's for my Norfolk Quilt guild. I have 6 pillow cases in different stages. And a lot of samples I think I have everything copied of and ready to go.
I am in a trade in one of my yahoo groups Called 'Out of the Blue' With this trade I had to use a fabric with blue in it, recycle a piece of plastic, use thread or yarn, something from nature, and a circle shape some where in the piece. I used a batik with blues, purples and lime greens. I used some plastic cording I took off of something and saved and an old plastic button. I used some stone beads that I recycled from My DC Gayla's silver shop. (Turquoise and amethyst) I used a pill bottle to stamp circles with paint on the bag in different colors. I finished it with a zig zag stitch and yarn on the edges and for the handle. I also quilted it with variegated thread.
This was my Sunday afternoon play time project. I have 3 to trade and one for me.

No comments: