Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swap your stash for June

Here is what I made this month for my Swap Your Stash swap I do in Like Minds Artist Yahoo group. Every month a different person send 7 of use things from her stash and we have to make something with it. I have enjoyed this a lot. I makes me think and use thing I would not use other wise. I added the yarn and the big button to the stash. The bags are 4 1/2" x 7" . They are just for fun bags. I all ways make 2 of what ever I do and send one to the person that sent me her stash. Just so she has a memento of the swap.

We had our QG meeting last night and we had a lot of very nice things in the challenge this year. Luanne T. won 1st place this year. She had a great black, white, and red quilt with red roses.

I got through the demos O.K.
Everyone liked the pillow cases and other things.

No comments: