Saturday, June 21, 2008

It rained and hailed here the corn fields look a little ragged. Some of my plants have holes in the leaves. Now it's been raining and lighting hard. I think it's all most past use now.
I started this trade last night and finished it tonight. It's the last hot pad trade in the group I am in. The theme as you can see was the 4th of July.A FQ, candle, 2 coasters, and 2 hot pads.
I think they turned out nice . I love the fire cracker fabric I used. You can't see it but it has silver sparkle on it. I took a table runner, Wall hanging, and a baby size quilt I made to a fund raiser for a friends family the little girl about 1 or so has cancer. Her mother had breast cancer before she had her. They have had their share of sickness. They can use all the help they can get. I am going to try to get to the silent auction/bake sale/ breakfast in the morning. I hope they raise a lot for them.

No comments: