Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Good Monday and a Disappearing 9 Patch

I had a very nice Monday. After having the flu it felt so nice to feel good. I went to DD Jennie's and got some things. She got my disappearing 9 patch quilted for me and a row by row done to pass on to me. Then we decided to go to O'Neil to the quilt shop, that always makes me happy! We had some lunch and ice cream. What more can a person ask for. Here is my disappearing 9 patch I came home from my travels and did the binding last night. I will be showing my O,Neil quilt group how to do a table runner with the block next month.

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

We missed you at quilt club Monday night. Maxine didn't come either because she felt like she was coming down with the flu and Linda P. didn't come because Edna didn't want to go out. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Linda R.