Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday and Post Cards Old Stuff

It's Monday another week. The post cards are some of my 1st I made . I have had fun with them. I think I have made about 200 swaps. I think my 1st are some of my best. Joan Mc. on my quilt-with-love group on yahoo ask to see some as she has never seen any. I posted these and so I thought I would share them on my blog .
the post cards got me through a time where I could not do much after a car accident. They are also a great way to try new things and use colors and fabrics together you may never have used.
It's very freeing . Every one has a theme. The cow has a saying on it- Moooove over, the upper left corner is a self portrait, The one with the fan and F on it was made with fabric I won with my name on the salvage in a contest for my favorite flower. I got a 15 yard bolt for the prize. The theme was the 1st letter of your name. I also make post cards for Christmas cards.


No comments: