Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring?


I made these things for a potholder swap I am doing with my SEWGOODFRIENDS yahoo group.
I had to make a hot pad and then I got to thinking. (not all ways a good thing) What is Spring?
I made a pair of Princes Diva rubber gloves for Spring cleaning. Hoping it would put a little fun in the job. I found a pair of garden gloves.(No they are not for gardening) I use mine for free motion quilting. They only cost $3.oo at the $General Store. At a quilt shop they are $10.oo or more. Anyway the color was good. I made some coasters for all the ice tea that will be drank while cleaning and quilting. And last a thumb pincushion to put on when quilting. I think it will be a nice surprise for the sewer I am sending it to.
My DS Kelsey and his girlfriend came to dinner today. He was on his way back to Omaha to school. I fixed his favorite Fried chicken mashed potato's and grave and ham and green beans.He went away very full.

No comments: