Saturday, November 23, 2013

My day and liitle projects.

 DD Jennie was here. She brought some things for me I needed. We were doing some of the origami ornament and found these with the Christmas fabric. They have been floating around for a long time as a UFO. Jennie tossed them at me and said "you need to finish these". So I did. ( I think she has told me that maybe 3 or 4 times in the passed.)
 You can see by the year I put on then how long they have been around. I do need to attach a cord or something so they can be hung on the tree or as a very small wall hanging. I used scraps for the back and some of my left over binding scraps for other things we have made.
 I saw this on Pintrest . It looked nice and so I took a look at the tutorial. It was in Italian. I went to print it and only 1/2 would print on one side of the paper.
My good friend Jane came over With cream cheese pumpkin bread. She had some time so we tried making them. They are fast and easy to make.
 Then DD Jennie came and she made one. ( In the bottom photo) I made a pattern of sorts In the tutorial I looked at, it metric and I think it would be about 6 1/2" or 6 1/2" so I made my circle 6 1/2" It just takes 2 - 7" Sq's. of contrasting fabric. Then we decided I should make one for everyone in the family. (just children, spouses, and grand kids.) That 10
I think Jennie cut me 13 out of scraps from my Christmas fabric. I did sew around the circle but It's time for bed. I will finish these tomorrow.
Stay warm and keep making thing. Flicsha

No comments: