Monday, November 11, 2013

My Sunday

 Hi all!
DD Jennie, got these so sweet pumpkin loaf pans . I think 6 of them . She ask me to make a hot pad trivet for them for gifts. I made a large sq. about a fat quarter's worth. I sting pieced it from  opposite corners and then made a quilt sandwich and quilted it with a crazy quilt stitch  on my sewing machine. I did use insulbright  as a foundation for the strings. Then I cut it into 6 pieces for the hot pad trivets. Added a binding.
I think they will make a nice gift for friends and family.
 DD Jennie got going yesterday and made several of these kitchen towels with a pocket.
 I think they will go nicely with the loaf pans.
 While Jennie and I were in Yankton, S.D. Friday we went to the Goodwill a regular stop. (You never know what great things  you will find.)
I found the lamps . At first I though they were kind of ugly but as I looked at them I knew I had to go home with me.
They fit in just fine with my living space. The best part the were only $4.50 each!! Shades and all!
 I have things in my living space that I love and like. (On Man to tell me NO) It's kind of eclectic of maybe Bohemian?
It suits me well. As a old lady I can do what ever I like!  The dog won't say a word.
All on Sunday . Jennie helped me move lamps around the house. Yes I have a great Daughter!

No comments: