Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Block of the Month

Well it's time to go get a new BOM from Quilters Candy Shop. So I got the March block done last night. I don't want to get behind. I found that the seams got a little thick and hard to sew on this one. Oh well it's for me and I don't care if it prefect. It's the 1st Tue. of the month and time for Material Girls Meeting in O'Neil. We are going to do the disappearing 9 patch tonight it should be fun to see what materials everyone picked for theirs.
Now to start on my sewing room. Don got my cutting table legs put on after 2 1/2 years. Now he wants me to get the room emptied in one day so he can finish it. (It took him 2 1/2 years to do a 4 hour project but I have a afternoon to get all my sewing sorted and moved out) It is his logic not mine! Maybe I should leave the table in the living room for 2 1/2 years? While I work on my sewing room.

No comments: