Friday, April 11, 2008

party hats

It is a nasty day out. We were woke up at 3:30 this morning with a call from a friend that was going to work in Norfolk. He said Don's sister was in the ditch about 2 miles from use. So Don went to help her. Well needless to say no one here got much sleep. I went back to bed about
6:00 0until 7:30. The roads were very bad this morning. The traffic on the hwy. was moving very slow today. Things look better now. Things are starting to melt. I do hope this is the last of this weather!

In one of my trade groups they have a one on one trade for party hats. Late last night I made this one to see what it would look like. Now that I have made one I would like to do it different. I may have to make another one. We also have to put 3 small things in it sort of like a May basket.

No comments: