Tuesday, April 22, 2008

LQG Action

Today was almost perfect weather. The dog and I set in the swing and took some sun. We both got bored so we came back inside and I started a mini quilt 5"x7" for a trade." What you see out your window". I don't think I like what I have done. It looked better in my mind. I will have to sleep on it.

I went to the aria High School art show today in Neligh. I wish I was as good as the kids. So much talent. DGD Kristin and DGS Josh both got ribbons.
We Had are annual quilt action to raise money for our programs and charity quilts. I think fun was had by all. I donated little things and DD Jennifer donated a wall hanging. All together our things brought $103.oo plus the $5.oo I spent for a water bottle carrier. I think it's nice you can take your water and it frees up your hands.

No comments: