Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I think I am all most done!

I want to thank you all for your comments and viewing my blog. I love to share what I am doing.
I made this for Don today His has had it! DGD Kristin made it for him for Christmas about 5 years ago. It has holes and is falling apart from the ware and tear he gives it. I had to dig for fabrics to put this together. I had a piece of what looked like hand dyed and a piece of batik for the back in lighter colors. I found a 1/4 yd. cut and a and a gold fat q. So I mixed and matched. Then I had to use something else for the binding. It's called making do! I think it will make he happy. You know the remote control is very importuned!
Still very cold and we are expecting snow. I can live with out the snow!
I think I am all most done making gifts. I have a baby Christmas gift to make yet. Then we will see! I am getting tired and want to do something else. Something for me!

No comments: