Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poor Teddy!

I rearranged the living room to put up the tree. Teddy doesn't know what to think of it. He used to sit on the back of the couch and watch out the window. Now there is this thing in the way and he is not a happy dog! He still sits on his couch but it's not the same. He just lays on the floor and looks at the tree. This is a quilt Jennie made for a gift and I put the binding on it for her. I think it's so cute and I think a 2 year old will love it.
I love the pink pok -a -dot flannel back.

This is a baby quilt I just finished for a baby gift. It was a fast job. I need to get it in the mail fast!

The mother likes brown so I made it with brown with pink flowers and pinwheels to match. I put the brown on the back and binding.
I got 2 more lime green WBC's done yesterday and hope to get 4 done today. Time will tell!
We had ice and snow last night. But the sun has finally came out so I hope it will melt off fast.



No comments: