Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The tree is up!

The tree is up. But I can't find the rest of the decorations for it. Don put them a way and we can't find them. Some of my ornaments are over 40 years old. I got them before my DD Jennie was born. Most have been hand made by friends and myself over the years. He didn't find them last year . I don't know what to think.
I did a swap last year of 3 1/2" unfinished Christmas blocks in on of my groups on yahoo and I finished them last year so I would have something on the tree.
This year I did some swaps and trades for about 20 more in 3 of my groups, so my new collation is growing.
Here is 2 of my 9 hot pads I have finished . I have given a blue one a way all ready and have 6 more in this bunch to finish binding.
The blue kittens are for my friend Elly how has to feed all the homeless cats in the town of Orchard. The red one I think is for my Mother.
I got a lot done today and made a B-day gift for DD Jennie this afternoon.

No comments: