Thursday, December 11, 2008

While I was sitting.

While I was sitting in the easy chair last night trying to recuperate from shopping. I worked on some bindings. I got 2 more kitty hot pads done. I think this pattern is very pleasing. This red and black small quilt is about 25" sq. it was a Round Robbin in my One Stitch At A Time yahoo group. I did the center block. The small Dresden plate. and 3 others did the other borders.
When we started this a friend of mine was going through a fight with cancer. So I planed this for her. Jane's favorite colors are red and black. I am happy to say she is Cancer free now. It took a lot longer to get it back from everyone than I thought so It's going to be a Christmas gift for Jane.


1 comment:

Barb's Blurbs said...

Lovely work, as usual! You are my inspiration! I just wish I had more time during the day...!!!